APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN FOR THE 3RD COHORT OF THE IRENE ASARE HR MENTORING PROGRAMME
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for the Irene Asare HR Mentoring Programme. The programme is intended for ambitious and highly motivated Human Resources professionals in Ghana who are looking for the opportunity to take their career to the next level. The Mentoring programme is the foremost in Africa dedicated to equipping and raising transformational Human Resources leaders in Africa, by delivering the essential skills required by practitioners to transform themselves and their organisations.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
In this mentoring programme, HR expert and Founder of CarvinClay People Development, Irene Asare in partnership with seasoned facilitators from the prestigious China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) Africa and the Chartered Institute of Human Resource Management (CIHRM) Ghana, will share deep insights from both a practitioner’s and an expert’s point of view.
The programme is set to commence from September 2021 to March 2022. Participants will convey virtually once in every two weeks from 5.00pm - 8.00pm on Wednesdays.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAMME
The programme seeks to equip participants with the key skills required to become a transformational HR leader. By the end of it, participants will:
- Become an agile HR Leader, able to contribute significantly to the bottom line.
- Become the best version of themselves and have a positive impact on others’ lives.
- Be able to implement HR initiatives and projects to create a competitive advantage for their organisations.
- Be able to position themselves as an expert in their field and move from having a seat at the table, to becoming a strategic partner shaping the human capital strategy of their organisations.
- Provide a solid platform for peer learning and networking opportunities.
Using a combination of approaches, the programme will engage participants in ways that will stretch their imagination and help embed the skills needed to be a truly transformational HR leader.
Over a six-month period, the programme is structured around the following modules:
- The Bold New Transformational HR Leader
- Developing a Growth Mindset for Personal Leadership
- The Habits for Developing Personal Leadership
- The Core HR Knowledge Areas
- The HR Leader as a Business Partner
- The HR Leader as a Change Agent
"My experience with the HR Mentoring Programme has been a journey of self-discovery and I am glad that I managed to build some meaningful connections with my fellow colleagues. I would encourage everyone who is yet to take their future into their own hands to join this programme." - Derrick Kwaku Afriyie, Regional HR Associate - Food and Agriculture Organisation of UN (Mentee, Irene Asare HR Mentoring Programme - Cohort 2)
- Must be ambitious and willing to learn.
- Must have a minimum of a 1st degree.
- Must have 5-8 years of experience in an HR related role either as a generalist or a specialist.
- Must be willing to commit to the programme’s code of conduct.
- Must currently be working in an HR role.
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Interested candidates with the requisite qualifications are required to apply to the online application system and submit by 25th August 2021.
- Applicants should clearly state their industry and in addition upload their CV, a letter of motivation and two recommendation letters.
- Please note that the consent of your current employer is required.
Visit the registration form to apply now.
Not later than 25th August 2021. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANTS WOULD BE CONTACTED FOR FURTHER CONSIDERATION.